Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 120 (27lbs lighter!)

I was a child the last time I weighed 14st 11lbs (207lbs or 93.9 Kg). Paleo has been an incredible journey so far, I have learnt more about food than I ever knew before (and I have been a hobby chef for a long time), I have built exercise into my daily routine. On a weekly basis I am walking at least 18 - 24 miles, I go to the gym 3 x a week, I do sit ups everyday (with a 7,5Kg kettle bell held above my head) and I also have a kettle bell routine which I do at weekends. There is no more room for anymore exercise so now it will be a slow progression to increase the resistance and vary the exercises.

Paleo UK on Facebook have been inspirational
Paleo/Primal on Google+ is a new group I have joined with great recipes

Anyway here is the result:

Day 1

Day 120

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your journey!! I also live a Paleo lifestyle and the journey has been amazing. Just beginning Crossfit, which is also amazing. You have some great recipes, so I tried to "follow" your blog but can't locate that button. 2cajungirls.blogspot.com is my blog.

    ReplyDelete