Sunday, January 12, 2020

Paleo Chile (slight return)

So over time like all humans, I began to fail at paleo. Everyone else is having chips, man that's hard to turn down! Anyway I am reborn paleo. 

I still exercise on a regular basis but of course will be incorporating a more paleo set of exercises. So I have started marching along the coast, up hills, some climbing etc. Essentially using my body to exercise. Including lots of core strength.


Doing the plank, dead bug and the boat. Have managed 2 minutes for the plank.

Also as always kettle bells which I use everyday anyway.

Food wise I'm going with eggs a lot for breakfast. Spanish esq omelettes and boiled eggs as I love them. Sometimes I have fruit. Eating plenty of nuts as I find they satisfy the need to snack!

Anyway the upside is I have been strict for 1 week. And I have lost 10lbs.

Keep it paleo!


No comments:

Post a Comment