Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Paleo Day 9

Just so you know I'm making my son do the exercise part of this at the same time lol. He is 10 years old and he is going to be an 18 stone monster one day. He is a big lad for his age. I'm proud of him as he held the plank for 1 minute today.

Woke up 6:15am 
Morning exercises:
Plank: 2 minutes 37 seconds
Back raises 30x
Leg raises 30x
Squats 30x

Breakfast: blue berries and biltong
Lunch: stir fry mushrooms, chicken, asparagus, mung beans and plums and garlic

Dinner: sweet potatoes and beef with some carrots

I drunk some beer tonight, but Tuesday is relax night.

Late to bed tonight I'm going to say 22:30

Thoughts today are must get a better sleep pattern! Feeling pretty relaxed but I must get better at consciously relaxing.

Did better with water today. I think still a little low.

More fruit!

Keep it cave man

No comments:

Post a Comment