Upper body day (Going easy to begin with)
- Push-ups (x30) currently doing these at an angle against something around kitchen work top height (makes it easier)
- Chair dips (x30) Sit on a chair, put your hands on the front edge, slide off of the chair and then lift yourself up and down using your arms
- Pull-ups (x30) Place a bar between 2 chairs, lay underneath and hold the bar lift yourself up, lower yourself down.
Lower body day (this really hurts the next day and the day after!)
- Squats (x30) stand with feet at shoulder width, squat down until you are nearly touching the ground with your arms stretched out in front, stand back up.
- Lunges (x30 each leg) stand straight with your hands behind your head, extend one leg back until the front leg is 90 degrees with floor bent from the knee, dip the back leg knee to the floor, return to standing position bringing back leg to meet front leg.
- Leg raises (x30 each leg) Stand straight hands by your side, lift one leg straight up behind you until at bum height as you bend over and touch the floor with the opposite hand. Return to standing position